A Marina Top Floor Apartment
A stylish 3rd Floor apartment enjoying stunning views over Carrickfergus
Marina to the Co Down Coast
• Lounge with double glazed sliding patio doors to balcony
• Well fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
• Two good bedrooms - master with en suite shower room
• Bathroom with white suite
• Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
• Spacious store cupboard and mostly floored roof space storage
• The apartment is tastefully decorated throughout and is in immaculate condition
Staircase and lift to:
THIRD FLOOR LANDING
Large storage cupboard.
Intercom lock release system. Walk in cloaks cupboard. Separate large shelved hot press with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater.
LOUNGE: 12' 9" x 12' 7" (3.89m x 3.84m)
Double glazed sliding patio doors to balcony. Stunning views. Open to:
KITCHEN/DINING: 14' 2" x 10' 0" (4.32m x 3.05m)
Single drainer melamine sink with mixer taps and vegetable basin. Creda built in low level oven and four ring gas hob unit with extractor hood above. Excellent range of built in high and low level maple units. Formica work tops. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Under unit lighting. Coved ceiling.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 3" x 10' 9" (3.73m x 3.28m)
Large double built in wardrobe. Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and part tiled walls. Tiled shower cubicle with screen door.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 4" x 9' 9" (3.15m x 2.97m)
Double built in wardrobe.
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Part tiled walls.
Wall light point. Extractor fan.