Exclusive Georgian homes in one of County Antrim’s most sought after addresses.
The Cairn is an exclusive new development of luxury Georgian styled homes situated within an enviable mature location, all boasting an exacting turnkey specification.
Located around a central open landscaped square, this premier development introduces a new choice of stylish and elegant homes to an established address.
Perfectly positioned off the Upper Station Road, The Cairn is a short walk from Greenisland railway halt, Greenisland Golf & Cricket Clubs and is within easy reach of Jordanstown University and all leading local schools.
The Cairn takes its inspiration from the distinguished period architecture that is typical of the immediate area, and focuses on providing well planned versatile living spaces, designed to suit todays homeowners’ needs, whilst offering a choice of layouts.
This part of County Antrim now boasts some of the country's finest shopping and recreational facilities along with numerous sporting clubs ensuring that all tastes are catered for.
The Cairn has been designed to compliment its surroundings, where style sits comfortably with convenience, enjoying close road and rail links to Belfast and beyond. This will prove to be an aspirational address.
Comprehensive Turnkey Specification
The architectural perspective is for illustration purposes only and as such, the elevation shown may vary from the actual finish on site.
Photographs used are merely indicative of the standard of finish that can be attained in such a prestige development but should not be taken as factual representation of any individual home.
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Gas fired central heating
• Contemporary kitchen units with choice of doors and worktop
• Fitted fireplace
• Fully fitted appliances including oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine / tumble dryer, fridge / freezer (where applicable)
• Completely decorated throughout
• Generous tiling to kitchen and bathroom areas
• uPVC double glazed windows
• Floor coverings throughout
• NHBC Buildmark Warranty
• Wired for Sky television
• Extensive electrical specification
• Mains powered smoke / heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Turfed front lawns
• Option for garage to all plots
Whilst we endeavour to make our sales information accurate and reliable, they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The vendor does not make or give, and neither the selling agent nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property. 3D illustrations and photographs used are for illustrative purposes only.
* Site 2A Price Includes heavy attic trusses to facilitate attic conversion