- An impressive and tastefully presented End Terrace family home
- Lounge with feature open fire
- Spacious kitchen/casual dining room with excellent range of high and low level shaker style units
- 3 Well proportioned bedrooms- master with range of built in bedroom furniture
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Neat well maintained and fully enclosed garden to front and rear
- Double glazing in upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- within easy walking distance of Ballycarry Village
- Realistically priced
Upvc double glazed front door and side light to:
Solid oak strip flooring
LOUNGE: 12' 6" X 12' 5" (3.80m X 3.78m)
Feature cast iron fireplace set in pine surround. Slate tiled hearth. Solid oak strip flooring
KITCHEN/DINING: 19' 4" X 9' 7" (5.88m X 2.92m)
Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level shaker style units. Laminate work tops and up stands. Cooker hood in matching canopy. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Upvc double glazed door to garden. Space for range cooker. Recessed lighting. Under unit lighting.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 5" X 9' 7" (3.78m X 2.92m)
Range of built in bedroom furniture including wardrobes, high and low level cupboards and fitted shelving. Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 6" X 9' 9" (3.82m X 2.96m)
Hot press with copper cylinder tank
BEDROOM (3): 9' 4" X 9' 2" (2.85m X 2.80m)
At widest points.
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and 'Creda' wall mounted electric shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC, Part upvc wall cladding, heated towel radiator. Tiled effect cushioned floor covering.
Delightful enclosed front garden in lawn with pavioured sun patio. Access to rear garden via covered and walled store/workshop area.
Safely enclosed rear garden with paved patio leading to enclosed and walled concrete area with shed. Upvc oil tank.
Boiler house: Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.