- An attractive and tastefully presented semi- detached family home enjoying an enviable end of cul-de-sac site
- Lounge with feature open fire and bay window
- Spacious kitchen/casual dining area with good range of built in high and low level units
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms- potential for 2nd floor conversion ( strengthened joists installed)
- Family bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle
- Large detached garage with loft area over
- Neat easily managed stoned and paved garden with sun deck and pergola
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Hardwood front door with leaded light to:
White suite comprising low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin
LOUNGE: 18' 0" X 11' 0" (5.49m X 3.35m)
Feature cast iron fireplace set in chunky pine surround. Slate tiled hearth. Laminate wood strip flooring. Bay window.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 0" X 9' 2" (3.35m X 2.79m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 7" X 8' 2" (3.23m X 2.49m)
Plus depth of range of wall to wall built in wardrobes- with sliding doors- 2 mirrored
BEDROOM (3): 11' 2" X 8' 7" (3.40m X 2.62m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 5" X 16' 3" (5.92m X 4.95m)
Roller door. Light power and radiator. Spacious loft over.
Double entrance gates to concrete driveway and garage. Neat stoned driveway and parking for three cars.
Rear garden with coloured stoned area and paved sun patio. Paved pathway to concealed sun deck with pergola. Upvc oil tank. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.