- An exceptional split level detached bungalow, enjoying an elevated position that affords far reaching views to Islandmagee and beyond
- Tastefully presented throughout and offering adaptable family accommodation
- Two separate reception rooms- Lounge with feature fireplace and square bay window affording superb views and Family Room with patio doors to garden
- Well appointed kitchen with excellent range of high and low level oak shaker style units and range of integrated appliances
- 4 Bedrooms- All with built in bedroom furniture - Master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- Contemporary family bathroom with white suite
- Delightful gardens to front and rear in lawns with trees, shrubs, and neat stoned areas
- Convenient accessible location, close to local shops, main road to Belfast and Larne directions and railway station.
- Early internal appraisal strongly recommended
Hardwood front door with leaded light and double glazed side lights to:
Tiled floor. Door to garage
Stairs to First floor landing. Laminate wood strip flooring. Steps to:
LOUNGE: 18' 0" X 11' 9" (5.49m X 3.57m)
Feature marble fireplace with granite hearth and living flame gas fire. Two wall light points. Square bay window giving superb far reaching views.
Soft coloured suite comprising low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
KITCHEN: 16' 4" X 11' 9" (4.98m X 3.58m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level oak shaker style units. Lamiate work tops and up stands. Integrated 'Neff' twin oven and 4 ring induction hob unit with grey glass splash back amd stainless steel cooker hood. Integrated microwave oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Pull out larder unit. Tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotlights and under unit lighting. Uovc double glazed back door. Window giving far reaching views.
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 9" X 10' 10" (3.59m X 3.29m)
Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden
Twin built in cloaks cupboard with folding doors.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 1" X 13' 0" (4.60m X 3.97m)
Plus range of wall to wall built in wardrobes.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising, low flush wc, vanity unit, part tiled walls, matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 9" X 10' 9" (3.58m X 3.28m)
Double built in wardrobe and single built in wardrobe with vanity unit.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 10' 9" (3.30m X 3.28m)
Built in bedroom furniture including wardrobes. High level cupboards, bedside units, drawers and vanity unit.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 3" X 9' 10" (3.12m X 3.00m)
Range of built in bedroom furniture including wardrobes, high level cupboards, dressing table and drawers. Etched glass window.
Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath and mixer taps, low flush wc, roll top vanity unit, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 18' 0" X 11' 5" (5.49m X 3.49m)
Metal roller door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Tarmac driveway and parking space. Front garden in lawn with flower beds and shrubs.
Tiered rear garden with stoned flowerbeds with stoned area, flower beds, paved patios, trees and shrubs. Superb far reaching views. Garden shed. Upvc oil tank
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.