- An impressive detached bungalow enjoying an elevated position that affords far-reaching views over Islandmagee to the North Channel and the Scottish coast
- Adaptable and well planned accommodation offering a choice of 1/2 reception rooms and 3/4 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature stone built fireplace and separate family room/bedroom four both enjoying superb views
- Spacious well appointed kitchen with excellent range of rosewood high and low-level units and integrated appliances and separate utility room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms all with fitted bedroom furniture and bedroom one with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Delightful manicured gardens to front and rear in lawns with trees and shrubs
- Convenient and accessible location affording easy access to main roads to both Larne and Carrickfergus directions
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door and sidelight to:
LOUNGE: 17' 5" X 14' 10" (5.30m X 4.53m)
Feature stone built fireplace with slate hearth. Superb far-reaching views over
Ballystrudder to the North Channel and the Scottish coast. Cornice ceiling. Three wall light points.
KITCHEN: 14' 2" X 13' 1" (4.31m X 4.00m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level Rosewood units. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for dishwasher. 'Neff' integrated stainless steel microwave and low-level oven. Cooker hood in matching Rosewood canopy. Hotpoint halogen hob unit. Fully tiled walls. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Tiled floor. Ceiling spotlights.
UTILITY ROOM: 12' 2" X 4' 6" (3.71m X 1.37m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. High and low-level units. Laminate worktop. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. Door to garage. UPVC door to garden.
FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 4: 13' 9" X 8' 11" (4.18m X 2.71m)
Far reaching views.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 10' 4" (4.03m X 3.15m)
Including depth of wall-to-wall built-in robes and incorporating dressing table and drawer. Ensuite shower room with soft coloured suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bidet. Fully tiled walls. Matching shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Shaver light.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 0" X 11' 10" (3.05m X 3.60m)
Including range of built-in robes and incorporating dressing table and drawers.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 5" X 8' 10" (2.88m X 2.70m)
Plus depth of wall to wall built in robes with mirrored sliding doors. Far reaching views.
White suite comprising panelled bath and mixer tap. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. 'Aqualisa' wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor. Pine clad ceiling with recessed spotlighting. Shaver light. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank.
Neatly paved driveway and ample parking space. Manicured front garden in lawn with neatly trimmed shrubs and bushes. Safely enclosed rear garden in lawn with some paved patio, flower beds, trees and shrubs. Bounded by wall. UPVC oil tank.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 17' 5" X 12' 3" (5.32m X 3.74m)
Remote control roller door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.