- An attractive and deceptively spacious detached bungalow enjoying an elevated position that affords far-reaching views towards Whitehead
- Adaptable accommodation offering a choice of four bedrooms & one reception or three bedrooms & two reception
- Lounge with feature tiled fireplace and picture window
- Spacious kitchen with range of built-in high and low-level high gloss units and with utility room and cloakroom with low flush suite off
- Four well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with contemporary white suite and including separate shower cubicle
- Attractive good size gardens in lawns with a variety of shrubs and flower beds - safely enclosed rear
- Attached drive through garage with twin metal up and over doors
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient and accessible location affording easy access to main roads to both Larne and Carrickfergus directions as well as railway halt
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Laminate wood strip floor.
LOUNGE: 16' 6" X 12' 10" (5.03m X 3.92m)
Feature tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and mantle. Picture window giving far-reaching views. Recessed lighting. Cornice ceiling.
KITCHEN: 15' 9" X 12' 10" (4.80m X 3.90m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Good range of built in high and low level high gloss units. Laminate worktops. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Recessed lighting.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 11" X 6' 4" (3.32m X 1.92m)
(at widest points). Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Laminate worktop. Part tiled floor. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
Low flush WC. Wash hand basin
Inner hallway. Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Built-in cloaks cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 4" X 11' 9" (4.37m X 3.58m)
(including depth of wall-to-wall built in robes). Double built in wardrobes with sliding doors. Far reaching views.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 6" X 8' 5" (3.81m X 2.56m)
Double built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 9" X 8' 5" (3.58m X 2.56m)
Built in shelf cupboard. Far reaching views.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 3" X 9' 3" (3.44m X 2.81m)
Contemporary white suite comprising tiled panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Matching shower cubicle with screen door and Aqualisa electric shower fitting. Recessed lighting.
ATTACHED DRIVE THROUGH GARAGE 21' 0" X 10' 12" (6.41m X 3.34m)
Twin metal up and over doors. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler. Beam central vacuuming system.
Bitmac driveway and ample parking space. Front garden laid to lawn with flower beds and shrubs. Safely enclosed rear garden in lawn with stoned rockery and bounded by fencing and hedging. Timber garden shed. Greenhouse. Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler. UPVC oil tank.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.