- An exceptional detached family home offering a wealth of deceptively spacious and well-planned accommodation and enjoying magnificent far-reaching views over Islandmagee, the North Channel and beyond
- Lounge with feature multifuel stove and patio doors to garden
- Large kitchen/dining room with good range of built-in high and low-level units and with vaulted ceiling in dining area and access to balcony
- Five well proportioned bedrooms - one with ensuite facility
- Family bathroom with white suite and ground floor cloakroom with low flush suite
- Delightful gardens with flowerbeds shrubs paved patios and lawns and with offstreet parking to both front and rear
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- Convenient and accessible location within walking distance of the village amenities and with main roads to both Larne and Belfast as well as railway station readily accessible
- Planning permission previously granted for additional annexe/living accommodation
- Early internal appraisal strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Cloakroom. Solid wooden floor. Staircase leading to bedroom three.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 22' 9" X 10' 0" (6.93m X 3.05m)
Modern fitted kitchen with range of built-in high and low-level units and contrasting laminate work surfaces. Twin bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Island unit. Plumbed for dishwasher. Cooker hood. Part solid wood floor. Part tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Vaulted ceiling in dining area with recessed high intensity low-voltage lighting. Velux windows. Chrome towel radiator. Staircase to lower level. UPVC double glazed patio doors to balcony and giving stunning far-reaching views over Islandmagee and beyond.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 6" X 13' 7" (3.20m X 4.14m)
Soilid wood strip floor. Far-reaching sea views.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 1" X 9' 4" (3.07m X 2.84m)
Solid wood strip floor.
White suite comprising: vanity unit. Low flush WC. Matching shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 9" X 11' 0" (4.19m X 3.35m)
Velux window. Dormer window. Recessed lighting. Eaves storage. Superb far-reaching panoramic views.
Suite comprising wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Recessed lighting.
UTILITY ROOM: 14' 8" X 9' 0" (4.47m X 2.74m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of built-in low-level cupboards. Under stairs storage. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Recessed lighting.
LOUNGE: 20' 9" X 12' 5" (6.32m X 3.78m)
Feature "Aarrow" multi-burner stove set on raised tiled hearth with solid wood surround. Recessed lighting. Wood effect floor covering. Access to roofspace. Twin set of UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
BEDROOM (4): 13' 10" X 8' 5" (4.22m X 2.57m)
Built in robes. Storage off.
BEDROOM (5): 10' 9" X 9' 7" (3.28m X 2.92m)
at widest points. Recessed lighting.
Chrome towel radiator. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
BATHROOM: 8' 5" X 5' 8" (2.57m X 1.73m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Recessed lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
The property is situated on a spacious site with front garden in flower beds with paved patio area and double entrance gates to Paviored driveway and parking space. Rear garden laid to lawn with paved patio area and raised parking area. Bounded by mature hedging and wooden fencing. Garden shed. Outside lighting. Outside tap. Double wooden gates leading to laneway access.
Please note full planning permission for additional annexe/living accommodation has previously been granted.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.