- A spacious detached family bungalow enjoying an elevated site that affords magnificent far-reaching views over Islandmagee and Whitehead to the North Channel and beyond
- Two reception rooms - lounge with feature fireplace and patio doors to balcony
- Kitchen fitted with a range of high and low-level oak units together with integrated appliances and utility room off
- Attractive timber built double glazed conservatory
- Three double bedrooms - master with ensuite shower room and bedroom two with French doors to garden
- Family bathroom with soft coloured suite
- Delightful mature gardens to front and rear in lawns with a variety of well-stocked flower beds trees and shrubs. - Integral garage
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing installed
- Convenient and accessible location affording easy access to main roads to both Carrickfergus and Larne directions
- Realistically Priced- early viewing strongly recommended
Georgian style front door with double glazed sidelight to:
Cloaks cupboard. Hot press with copper cylinder tank
LOUNGE: 17' 11" X 12' 8" (5.47m X 3.87m)
Double glazed patio doors to balcony and affording magnificent far-reaching views over Islandagee and Whitehead to the North Channel. Feature stone fireplace with raised stone hearth and wood mantel. Exposed brick inset. Vaulted pine ceiling with recessed lights. Georgian style double doors to:
DINING ROOM: 11' 11" X 11' 9" (3.62m X 3.58m)
Arched mirror backed shelved display recess with cupboard and drawer. Archway to:
KITCHEN: 12' 7" X 11' 9" (3.83m X 3.57m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level oak units. Melamine single drainer sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Glazed leaded display cabinets. Integrated 'Hotpoint' double oven and 'Bosch' four ring touch hob unit. Cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Beamed effect ceiling.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 1" X 5' 11" (2.77m X 1.80m)
Fully tiled walls. Glazed sliding door. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. High and low-level cupboards. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. Glazed door to:
CONSERVATORY: 9' 5" X 10' 10" (2.88m X 3.29m)
Fully double glazed with patio door to garden. Tiled floor. Two wall light points.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 8" X 10' 8" (4.47m X 3.25m)
Range of built-in wall-to-wall robes with mirrored doors. Superb far-reaching views. Wall light point.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit with high and low-level cupboards and laminate worktop. Part tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 2" X 9' 8" (4.62m X 2.95m)
French door to garden.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 5" X 8' 11" (3.78m X 2.73m)
Double built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
Soft coloured suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fitting and screen door. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
Timber up and over door.
Pavioured driveway and ample parking space. Front garden in lawn with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs. Spacious and safely enclosed rear garden with paved sun patio, lawn and an array of well-stocked flower beds with a variety of trees and shrubs. Bounded by hedging. Summerhouse. UPVC oil tank. Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.