- A brick built semi detached house in this convenient, accessible yet semi rural location of Ballycarry
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining area with range of high and low level shaker style units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - two with built in storage and one with a far reaching sea glimpse
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Attached garage with roller door
- Double glazing/Oil fired central heating boiler installed
- Off street parking to front and safely enclosed rear garden
- Realistically priced making this an ideal first time buy/investment opportunity - early viewing strongly recommended
Front door with sidelight to:
LOUNGE: 10' 6" X 10' 10" (3.19m X 3.30m)
Feature fireplace. Cornice ceiling.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 19' 4" X 11' 0" (5.89m X 3.36m)
at widest points. Range of high and low level shaker style oak units. Laminate worktops. Single drainer sink unit with vegetable basin. Space for cooker. Built in pantry cupboard.Tiled floor. Cornice ceiling. Double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 8" X 12' 6" (3.85m X 3.80m)
at widest points. Cornice ceiling. Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" X 8' 10" (3.86m X 2.69m)
Built in wardrobes. Hotpress. Laminate wood strip flooring. Far reaching sea glimpse.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 5" X 8' 1" (2.87m X 2.46m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Tiled walls.
GARAGE: 22' 8" X 10' 0" (6.90m X 3.05m)
Oil fired central heating boiler. Roller door.
Front garden part in lawn part paved and with off road parking space. Safely enclosed rear gaden part in lawn part paved and part decked bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.