- Beautiful detached bungalow offering breathtaking views over Islandmagee, The Copelands, Scotland and the North Channel
- The property benefits from upgraded oil fired central heating and PVC Double glazing
- Lounge with contemporary fireplace, full length glazed wall ( french doors) enjoying spectacular views
- Exceptional kichen including electrical appliances and dining area
- Family room/dining room with attractive wood flooring
- Three good bedrooms (two with built in robes)
- Contemporary bathroom with separate shower area
- Integral double garage (potential to convert to separate accommodation) subject to normal planning approval
- Superb landscaped gardens to front and rear laid out in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds enjoying spectacular views
- Generous parking area for caravan, boats and cars
Feature tiled flooring. Generous storage areas. Hotpress.
Comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, tiled splash back, heated towel rail.
LOUNGE: 18' 8" X 16' 0" (5.69m X 4.88m)
Contemporary polished granite fireplace with matching hearth and gas fire. Attractive wood flooring. Exceptional views towards Whitehead, Co Down coastline and Belfast Lough.
KITCHEN/ DINING AREA: 17' 6" X 9' 5" (5.33m X 2.87m)
Recently installed modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Four ring ceramic hob and matching double under oven. Stainless steel extractor fan and complementary splashback. Integrated fridge/ freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. PVC door to garage.
FAMILY/ DINING ROOM: 10' 10" X 9' 7" (3.30m X 2.92m)
Attractive wood flooring. Wired for wall mounted tv.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 7" X 10' 6" (3.53m X 3.20m)
Excellent range of mirrored sliderobes. Superb views.
Modern white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment. Separate shower enclosure with electric shower. Heated stainless steel towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 9' 9" (3.51m X 2.97m)
Built in wardrobes.Attractive wood flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 11" X 9' 1" (3.02m X 2.77m)
Wood flooring. Again superb views.
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 26' 4" X 16' 9" (8.03m X 5.11m)
Utility area plumbed for automatic washing machine. Up and over door. Views from rear window.Electrically operated remote controlled garage door.
Beautiful mature gardens to front and rear laid in lawns with an abundance of shrubs, flowerbeds and trees. Enclosed rear with paved patio area and views towards Islandmagee and Larne Lough. Tarmac driveway offering excellent parking facilities.
Off Island Road, Ballycarry
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.