- A neat semi detached property.
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC Double glazing.
- Lounge with attractive fireplace.
- Kitchen with breakfast area.
- Utility room.
- Three bedrooms (two with built in robes.)
- White bathroom with electric shower.
- Neat front garden and fully encloseed rear with garden shed.
- Tarmac driveway.
- Village amenities including local shops and school within walking distance.
- Ideal first time buyer home.
Laminate wood flooring. Stairs to first floor. Under stair storage area.
LOUNGE: 12' 7" X 12' 3" (3.84m X 3.73m)
Tiled fireplace with matching hearth and inset electric fire. Laminate wood flooring.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 12' 4" X 11' 0" (3.76m X 3.35m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Extractor fan. Space for freestanding cooker. Part tiled walls. Laminate wood flooring. Glazed door to:
SUN ROOM: 7' 10" X 6' 0" (2.39m X 1.83m)
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 5" X 5' 6" (1.96m X 1.68m)
Range of units. Laminate work surface. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled flooring.
White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit and panelled with elecrtic shower and screen. Tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 8' 10" X 10' 5" (2.69m X 3.18m)
Built in robes.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 5" X 11' 2" (3.78m X 3.40m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 2" X 8' 2" (2.79m X 2.49m)
Neat pebbled front garden with shrubs and flowers. Fully enclosed concrete rear area with garden shed, Pvc Oil tank and Oil fired boiler. Tarmac driveway.
Off Main Street, Ballycarry
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.