- An exceptional detached family home situated on approximately 3/4 acre site of landscaped gardens.
- Outstanding views towards Co Down, Scrabo Tower and beyond.
- PVC Double glazing/ Oil fired central heating (new boiler recently installed.)
- Spacious lounge with marble open fireplace. Separate dining room.
- Sun room enjoying garden views.
- Excellent fitted kitchen including utility area and WC.
- Four bedrooms- master bedroom with uninterrupted views (two bedrooms with shared ensuite bathroom).
- Study/office area
- Separate family bathroom.
- Large integrated double garage approached by sweeping driveway.
- Three stables and hayshed / large workshop.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens laid out in lawns, flowerbeds, mature shrubs, trees and patio areas.
- An opportuinity for those wishing to work from home particularly with a range of outbuildings to suit various businesses/ equestrian.
- Rural living with village amenities yet convenient to Carrickfergus, Larne and main Belfast route.
PVC door with glazed side panels.
Attractive open tread mahogany staircase.
DINING ROOM: 12' 5" X 9' 12" (3.80m X 3.04m)
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 19' 5" X 11' 12" (5.91m X 3.65m)
Feature marble open fireplace. Custom designed double doors with bevelled glazing leading to:
LARGE SUN ROOM: 22' 11" X 11' 6" (6.99m X 3.51m)
Porcelain tiled flooring. Large picture window enjoying garden views. Two sets of sliding patio doors leading on to garden.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA: 19' 1" X 8' 10" (5.82m X 2.69m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Double eye level oven. Plumbed for dishwasher. Porcelain tiled flooring and matching upstands. Breakfast area.
UTILITY ROOM: 18' 4" X 6' 11" (5.58m X 2.11m)
Range of units. Laminate work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Porcelain tiled flooring..
Storage area. Range of units. Separate low flush WC with tiled flooring. Access to garage from rear hallway.
Picture window enjoying views of garden. Walk in hotpress.
Suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 19' 8" X 12' 0" (5.99m X 3.66m)
Double aspect windows enjoying beautiful views.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 12" X 12' 11" (3.04m X 3.94m)
STUDY: 9' 11" X 9' 5" (3.03m X 2.88m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 0" X 18' 4" (3.98m X 5.58m)
Triple aspect windows with magnificent views.
Suite comprising paneled bath. low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and separate double shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 0" X 11' 12" (3.36m X 3.66m)
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 18' 7" X 18' 4" (5.66m X 5.58m)
Light and power.
Landscaped gardens of approximately 3/4 acre beautifully laid out in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds. Patio area. Sweeping drive way. Exceptional views towards Scrabo Tower, Belfast Lough and beyond. Generous parking areas for cars, caravans, boats etc.
STABLE 1: 10' 7" X 11' 4" (3.24m X 3.46m)
Light and power.
STABLE 2: 8' 2" X 11' 2" (2.50m X 3.41m)
STABLE 3: 9' 5" X 11' 2" (2.86m X 3.42m)
LARGE GARAGE/ HAYSHED: 17' 2" X 19' 3" (5.23m X 5.86m)
Light and power.
Manse Road, Ballycarry
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.