- A spacious first floor apartment offering spectacular sea views
- Gas fired central heating / PVC double glazing installed
- Spacious Lounge, Kitchen and Dining Area
- Solid wood and tiled flooring throughout
- Excellent fitted kitchen including appliances
- Two bedrooms - both with built in wardrobes
- White bathroom suite with separate shower
- Ideal for first time buyer, professional or retired
- Located in the heart of the village with local shop/schools all within walking distance
Stairs to front door.
Solid wood flooring. Double built in storage cupboards and cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
Access to roof space.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING: 21' 1" X 17' 2" (6.43m X 5.24m)
Attractive fireplace with electric inset. Solid wood flooring. Excellent fitted kitchen including range of high and low level units and four ring gas hob unit with matching under oven. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Part tiled walls and flooring. Breakfast bar. Sliding patio doors leading onto balcony offering exceptional panoramic sea views towards Scottish coast overlooking Islandmagee and Muldersley Hill.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 9' 1" (3.67m X 2.77m)
Solid wood flooring. Double built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM (2): 8' 4" X 8' 2" (2.55m X 2.50m)
Solid wood flooring. Built in wardrobe.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower fitting. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Double entrance gates to communal parking area. Communal bin storage.
Management fee £660 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.