- Excellent chalet bungalow in popular residential area.
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazed windows.
- Adaptable accommodation comprising 1 Reception / 4 Bedrooms or 2 Reception / 3 Bedrooms.
- Three piece luxury bathroom suite.
- Fitted kitchen with some appliances.
- Driveway leading to detached matching garage.
- Front and rear garden laid in lawn.
- Internal inspection is highly recommended.
PVC front door with glazed insets leading to porch:
Laminate flooring, glazed windows, leading to lounge:
LOUNGE: 15' 5" X 12' 0" (4.70m X 3.66m)
Carpeted flooring, tiled surround fireplace and hearth with dual link up, access to first floor landing, door leading to rear hallway.
KITCHEN: 12' 1" X 8' 9" (3.68m X 2.67m)
Laminate flooring, good range of high and low level units with contrasting work surface with sink unit with mixer taps and drainer, integrated hob and oven and washer dryer, storage cupboard, access to rear garden.
DINING ROOM/BEDROOM (4): 12' 4" X 8' 5" (3.76m X 2.57m)
Luxury fitted three piece bathroom suite with low flush wc, wash hand basin with vanitory unit, bath with shower over with glazed screen door, storage cupboard, fully tiled walls and flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 6" X 11' 9" (3.81m X 3.58m)
From Lounge - Staircase leading to first floor landing with storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 10" X 11' 10" (5.13m X 3.61m)
Carpeted flooring, undereaveS storage.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 10" X 11' 10" (5.13m X 3.61m)
Carpeted flooring, undereaves storage.
Large driveway allowing ample car parking leading to detached matching garage. Front and rear garden laid in lawn.
Light and power, up and over door.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.