- PUBLIC NOTICE - 8 Ballycorr Green - We are in receipt of an offer of £97,500 subject to contract for this property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
- Superb End Townhouse situated in a popular residential location.
- Three well appointed bedrooms - Master with En Suite
- Luxury fitted kitchen with open plan dining area
- Downstairs wc.
- Lavish three piece white bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating / UPVC Double glazed windows
- Off street parking to front and side
- Internal viewing is highly recommended
Hardwood front door with glazed inset panel, leading to:
Laminate wood flooring, access to first floor landing
LOUNGE: 18' 9" X 11' 2" (5.72m X 3.40m)
Laminate wooden flooring, Gas fire in contemporary cast iron surround, large bay window.
KITCHEN/ DINING: 17' 8" X 9' 9" (5.38m X 2.97m)
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, integrated four ring gas hob and space for oven, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbing for washing machine. French UPVC double doors from dining area leading to rear garden laid in lawn.
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
Carpeted staircase leading to first floor landing with access to roofspace.
BATHROOM: 8' 3" X 6' 3" (2.51m X 1.91m)
Panelled bath with part tiled walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome wall mounted towel rail.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 6" X 9' 5" (4.11m X 2.87m)
Carpeted flooring, door leading to en suite:
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Shower enclosure with part tiled walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted chrome towel rail.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 1" X 9' 9" (3.38m X 2.97m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 8' 0" (2.97m X 2.44m)
Gardens to front, side and rear laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway front the front of property, sweeping around the side towards rear garden, allowing ample parking facilities.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.