- Beautifully presented 2nd floor apartment
- Gas fired central heating / Double glazing
- Open plan lounge/ Kitchen/ Dining area with sliding patio doors to balcony area
- Luxury fitted kitchen with integrated apliances
- Two well appointed bedrooms - Master with En Suite
- Excellent white three piece bathroom suite
- Beautiful views from balcony over Ballyclare Memorial Park
- Designated car parking space to rear of apartment building
Hardwood front door to:
Intercom panel, telephone point, built in spacious shelved storage cupboard
BEDROOM (1): 13' 5" X 12' 11" (4.09m X 3.94m)
Built in wardrobe with shelving, telephone point and television points. Large uPVC window affording beautiful views over Ballyclare War Memorial Park. Laminate flooring. Door to:
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Superb white three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, push button wc, fully tiled shower enclosure with sliding doors, high intensity low voltage spot lighting, wall mounted towel rail.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 10' 10" (3.33m X 3.30m)
Laminate flooring. Access to balcony.
Excellent white three piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, push button wc, complimentary wall tiling, high intensity low voltage spot lighting.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ KITCHEN/ DINING 19' 4" X 13' 7" (5.89m X 4.14m)
Television point, telephone point, luxury range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated four ring gas hob with matching underbench oven and overhead stainless steel extractor canopy, integrated fridge / freezer, space for washer dryer, complimentary wall tiling, high intensity low voltage spot lighting.
Glass surround balcony area with views overlooking park, designated car parking space to rear of apartment development.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.