- Mid terrace property in convenient location to town centre amenities.
- Oil fired central heating / double glazed.
- Reception area leading through to dining area.
- Fitted kitchen leading through to rear hallway.
- Downstairs WC.
- Two well appointed bedrooms.
- Three piece bathroom suite.
- Garage with area laid in lawn behind.
- Internal inspection is highly recommended.
PVC front door with glazed inset leading to:
LOUNGE: 13' 3" X 11' 8" (4.04m X 3.56m)
Carpeted flooring, attractive fireplace with tiled hearth and electric fire insert, understair storage, door leading to;
DINING ROOM: 14' 6" X 7' 0" (4.42m X 2.13m)
Carpeted flooring, space for dining, leading to:
KITCHEN: 10' 9" X 9' 5" (3.28m X 2.87m)
Tiled flooring, range of high and low level units with contrasting work surface, part tiled walls, integrated four ring hob and high level oven, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps.
UTILITY ROOM: 14' 0" X 9' 4" (4.27m X 2.84m)
Access to rear garden, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, oil boiler housing.
Tiled flooring, low flush wc.
From Entrance Hallway - Carpeted staircase leading to:
BEDROOM (1): 11' 2" X 10' 1" (3.40m X 3.07m)
Carpeted flooring, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 3" X 7' 9" (3.12m X 2.36m)
Three piece suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, bath with glazed screen door with shower over, fully tiled walls.
Up and Over door.
Area laid in lawn behind the garage.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.