- Well presented mid terrace property in convenient location.
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazed windows.
- Spacious lounge with space for casual dining.
- Fitted kitchen with space for casual dining.
- Three well appointed bedrooms.
- Three piece modern shower room.
- Enclosed rear yard with outbuilding for utlilties.
- Garage to rear of the property.
- Off street parking to front.
- Internal inspection is highly recommended.
PVC front door with glazed inserts leading to:
Carpeted flooring, dado rail, access to:
LOUNGE: 21' 1" X 10' 11" (6.43m X 3.33m)
Carpeted flooring, wooden surround fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire insert, space for casual dining, understair storage cupboard, door leading to kitchen.
KITCHEN: 13' 10" X 9' 10" (4.22m X 3.00m)
Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, range of high and low level units with contrasting work surface, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, hob an oven with overhead extractor canopy, integrated fridge, space for casual dining, access to rear.
From Entrance Hallway - Carpeted staircase leading to first floor landing with storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 0" X 11' 2" (3.96m X 3.40m)
Carpeted flooring, two built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 4" X 8' 5" (2.84m X 2.57m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 0" X 6' 10" (3.96m X 2.08m)
Fantastic three piece shower room comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and shower enclosure, fully tiled floor and walls.
Enclosed space to rear with outbuilding, outbuilding is plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and freezer.
Garage to the rear of the property with light and power and up and over door.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.