- Well presented end townhouse in popular residential location.
- Oil fired central heating / double glazed.
- Lounge with open fire inset.
- Fitted kitchen with casual dining.
- Three well appointed bedrooms.
- Three piece white bathroom suite.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn.
- Driveway to front allowing car parking.
- Internal inspection is highly recommended.
PVC front door with glazed inset leading to entrance hallway with laminate flooring and access to:
LOUNGE: 15' 7" X 12' 2" (4.75m X 3.71m)
Laminate flooring, tiled hearth with open fire insert, door leading to:
KITCHEN: 15' 7" X 10' 5" (4.75m X 3.18m)
Laminate flooring, range of high and low level units with contrasting work surface, integrated hob and oven with overhead extractor canopy, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, understair storage cupboard, space for casual dining, door leading to rear garden.
From Middle Hallway - Carpeted staircase leading to first floor landing with access to roofspace and hotpress.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 5" X 9' 2" (3.78m X 2.79m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 8' 5" (3.25m X 2.57m)
Carpeted flooring, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3): 7' 0" X 6' 4" (2.13m X 1.93m)
Superb three piece shite suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over benefiting from 'Rainfall' shower head and glazed screen door, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved area, front garden in pink stone allowing ample car parking facilities.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.