- Superb detached bungalow on approx one acre site situated off private laneway.
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazed windows.
- Adaptable accomodation comprising Four bedroom one reception room or Three bedroom two reception rooms.
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar.
- White three piece bathroom suite.
- Matching garage with utility space.
- Spacious gardens laid in lawn to front and rear.
- Courtyard area to front affording excellent car parking facilities.
- Excellent views over surround countryside and The Burn river.
- Internal inspection is highly recommended.
Steps leading to hardwood front door with glazed inset leading to:
Carpeted flooring, telephone point, built in storage cupboard, access to roofspace with good storage facilities.
LOUNGE: 14' 6" X 11' 9" (4.42m X 3.58m)
Carpeted flooring, feature brick surround fireplace and tiled hearth with electric fire insert, panelled walls.
KITCHEN: 16' 7" X 9' 0" (5.05m X 2.74m)
Vinyl flooring, good range of high and low level solid wood units with contrasting work surface, integrated high level oven, integrated four ring gas hob with overhead extractor canopy, breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, complimentary wall tiling, spot lighting, feature ceiling beams, hardwood door leading to rear garden.
SITTING ROOM/BEDROOM 4: 14' 5" X 8' 11" (4.39m X 2.72m)
Carpeted flooring, windows overlooking side and rear garden.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 11' 9" (3.66m X 3.58m)
Carpeted flooring, built in wardrobe, picture window to front.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 9' 9" (3.63m X 2.97m)
Carpeted flooring, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 1" X 8' 9" (3.07m X 2.67m)
Superb three piece suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower enclosure with electric shower fully tiled with sliding screen doors, high intensity low voltage spot lighting, vinyl flooring, complimentary wall tiling, built in shelved hotpress with copper cylinder.
Matching garage to side with light and power and up and over door. To rear of garage there is a utility area which is plumbed for a washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Fantastic garden to front and side laid in lawn with a range of mature plants and shrubbery, spacious area for multiple car parking facilites, fantastic views over surrounding countryside and The Burn River.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.