- Superb well presented mid terrace property in popular location
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazed windows
- Lounge with wood burning stove and beautiful over mantle
- Fitted kitchen with space for casual dining
- Two well appointed bedrooms
- Three piece white bathroom suite
- Solid wood door throughout
- Security alarm system
- Enclosed rear garden and driveway to front
- Ideal investment or first time buy
- Internal inspection is highly recommended
PVC front door with glazed panel leading to:
Hardwood flooring, access to:
LOUNGE: 13' 0" X 12' 5" (3.96m X 3.78m)
Hardwood flooring, feature wood burning stove with marble hearth and wooden over mantle, door leading through to:
KITCHEN: 16' 8" X 8' 2" (5.08m X 2.49m)
Tiled flooring, fantastic range of high and low level units with contrasting work surface, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, integrated hob and oven with overhead extractor canopy, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, two storage cupboards, space for casual dining, high intensity low voltage spot lighting, door leading to:
Tiled flooring, storage cupboard, hardwood door leading to rear garden.
From Entrance Hallway - Carpeted staircase leading to first floor landing with access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 3" X 9' 7" (3.12m X 2.92m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 9" X 7' 11" (3.89m X 2.41m)
Carpeted flooring, built in wardrobe.
Superb three piece suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with vanitory unit, shower enclosure with electric shower, tiled flooring and walls, high intensity low voltage spot lighting.
Brilliant enclosed rear garden paved for easy maintenance with feature rockary, outfulding housing oil fired boiler, outside water tap, front garden in brick paviour allowing off street parking facilities, attractive pathway leading to front door.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.