- Beautiful semi detached villa in popular residential location.
- Gas fired central heating / PVC double glazed windows.
- Spacious lounge with electric fire.
- Superb fitted kitchen with casual dining area.
- Three well appointed bedrooms.
- Lavish white three piece bathroom suite.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn.
- Perfect first time buy or investment.
- Close to local schools, shops and doctors practice.
- Internal inspection is highly recommended.
PVC front door with glazed insets leading to:
LOUNGE: 14' 4" X 13' 5" (4.37m X 4.09m)
Laminate flooring, feature fireplace with wooden surround and electric fire insert, door leading through to:
KITCHEN: 17' 8" X 10' 2" (5.38m X 3.10m)
Laminate flooring, fantastic range of high and low level units with contrasting work surface, sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, integrated Samsung hob and oven with overhead extractor canopy, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, space for casual dining, high intensity low voltage spot lighting, door leading to rear garden.
From Entrance Hallway - Carpeted staircase leading to first floor landing with access to roofspace and hotproess.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 7" X 10' 1" (3.53m X 3.07m)
Carpeted flooring, built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 9' 4" (3.10m X 2.84m)
BEDROOM (3): 7' 5" X 6' 3" (2.26m X 1.91m)
Laminate flooring, built in wardrobe.
Superb three piece white suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, walk in shower enclosure with glazed door and electric shower over, part tiled walls and laminate flooring, high intensity low voltage spot lighting.
Fully enclosed spacious rear garden laid in lawn, front garden laid in lawn with driveway to side allowing ample car parking facilities.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.