We are delighted to present for sale the final property to be released within this prestigious gated development situated within the County Antrim countryside. This new build home offers stress free county living just a short distance from Belfast City.
Set within the grounds of the 17th century Tildarg House Estate, Tildarg Brae is the ideal family location. This exclusive development is close enough to Belfast and the International Airport for convenience yet far enough away to maintain the authenticity of country living.
Lounge: 15' 9" x 13' 3"
Living Room: 13' 3" x 12' 0"
Kitchen: 15' 9" x 15' 3"
Family Room / Dining 14' 6" x 11' 9"
Utility Room: 11' 9" x 7' 0"
Downstairs WC : 7' 0" x 3' 9"
Master Bedroom: 13' 0" x 11' 6"
Dressing Room: 8' 3" x 5' 0"
En Suite: 4' 9" x 11' 0"
Study: 9' 0" x 6' 0"
Bedroom (2): 13' 0" x 12' 0"
Ensuite: 7' 0" x 5' 3"
Bedroom (3): 11' 0" x 10' 3"
Bathroom: 7' 6" x 11' 0"
Bedroom (4): 12' 0" x 11' 0"
Outside: Detached Garage
- Please note pictures used are of an adjacent site of the same house type. The property which is for sale is currently under construction and is due for completion in September 2020
- External Specification
- K rend silicone based external render
- Natural slate roof
- Decorative buff clay ridge tiles with matching buff chimney pots
- Black uPVC double glazed sliding sash windows with energy saving glass & 'A' rated frame
- Composite front and rear external doors
- Energy efficient LED internal and external lighting
- Security alarm with smart phone control
- Gated entrance to the driveway with timber estate gates
- Kerbed gravel driveways
- Patio area and service areas adjoining the gravel driveways are fully paved
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Cold water tap
- Internal Specification
- Kitchen finish to be chosen by the purchaser from a range of solid wood or high gloss doors to include island unit
- All appliances included, with full fit out to utility room
- White sanitary ware throughout. Polished chrome fittings, all finished with a choice of ceramic tiling to floors and walls
- Pressurised water system
- 98% efficient oil fired central heating boiler is fitted with under floor heating to the ground floor and thermostatically controlled radiators on the first floor
- Smart phone heating control also included
- Multi fuel stove installation
- Multiroom wiring for TV, Broadband and WiFi
- Quality oak doors fitted throughout with a contrast of painted, moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Painted internal walls and ceilings
- Choice of carpet and laminate floor finishes throughout
Travelling out of Ballyclare on the Rashee Road, the road name changes to the Collin Road
Turn left onto Tildarg Road South and entrance to the development is a short distance along this road on the left hand side
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.