- Beautifully presented mid terrace townhouse in much sought after location
- Ideally situated for ease of access to Ballyclare Town Centre amenities
- Lounge open plan to dining room with solid oak flooring
- Luxury fitted kitchen with informal dining area
- Bathroom with white four piece suite
- Three well appointed bedrooms
- Excellent basement storage
- Parking to rear of property
- Gardens to front and fully enclosed to rear
- Only on internal inspection can one fully appreciate all this fine home has to offer
Front door leading to :-
Reclaimed solid wood flooring.
LOUNGE/DINING: 23' 7" X 12' 5" (7.19m X 3.78m)
Original feature fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire. Bay window to front. Understair storage cupboard. Open plan to formal dining. Solid oak flooring. Door to:-
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 11' 5" X 9' 3" (3.48m X 2.82m)
Luxury range of high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces. Inlaid Belfast sink with mixer tap. Built in four ring ceramic hob with matching underbench oven and overhead extractor canopy. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. High intensity low voltage spot lighting.Tiled flooring.
From main Reception Hallway - Staircase to mezzanine landing with access to:-
BEDROOM (3): 11' 5" X 9' 3" (3.48m X 2.82m)
Stairs to First Floor with access to roofspace and built in shelved hotpress.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 2" X 8' 6" (3.40m X 2.59m)
BEDROOM (1): 13' 9" X 9' 10" (4.19m X 3.00m)
Superb white four piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Separate shower enclosure fully tiled with Mira electric shower.
Steps at rear down to:-
Two areas 11'9" x 9'2" and 15'5" x 8'3" comprising utility area with range of low level cupboards, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Light and power. Oil fired boiler housing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.