- New build split level house located on an outstanding site.
- Magnificent sea and rural views.
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC Double glazing.
- Ground floor offering two bedrooms and shower room.
- First floor with open plan lounge. kitchen/ dining room.
- Three further bedrooms ( property can be adapted to four bedrooms/ two reception rooms.)
- Two bedrooms with ensuite facilities.
- Excellent gardens to front, side and rear.
- Double integral garage.
- Brick pavior driveway.
- Terrace and balcony area enjoying superb views.
- Property to be sold as seen.
SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
Attractive oak staircase.
Leading to two bedrooms. Cloakroom area with mirrored sliding robes.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 1" X 10' 7" (4.90m X 3.23m)
BEDROOM (2): 16' 1" X 10' 7" (4.90m X 3.23m)
Plumbing for shower, wash hand basin and WC.
LOUNGE/ KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM: 25' 0" X 22' 0" (7.62m X 6.71m)
Opening for cast iron stove. French doors leading onto balcony/ terrace. The views from this room are exceptional with large windows all round lounge area giving views towards Sallagh Hills and sea views towards Ballygally Castle and Coast Road. Storage area.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 4" X 8' 0" (2.84m X 2.44m)
BEDROOM (4): 13' 5" X 10' 3" (4.09m X 3.12m)
BEDROOM (5): 16' 0" X 13' 6" (4.88m X 4.11m)
Comprising Panelled bath,pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Extensive gardens to front, side and rear. Brick pavior driveway. Concrete path at rear of property. Retaining wall built to front.
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
Access to rear passage. Suitable for storage.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.