- We are delighted to offer an exceptional family home within minutes to the famous Antrim Coast Road, Ballygally hotel, Cairndhu Golf Course and Ballygally Beach . The property offers exceptional accommodation with three reception rooms, four bedrooms and a recently installed fully tiled ground floor shower room.
Most of the accommodation offers exceptional views, particularly with the first floor reception rooms , kitchen/dining and balcony.
Extensive gardens easily maintained with ample parking for cars, boat, or caravan.
This property offers sought after location, spacious family accommodation and excellent gardens.
- A Superb Detached Family Home Located in this Sought After Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed
- First Floor Living with Receptions Rooms/Kitchen/Dining/Bedroom on First Floor
- Balcony Enjoying Superb Views
- Family Bathroom With Separate Shower Area
- Ground Floor Utility Room/Recently Installed Contemporary Shower Room
- Three Bedrooms on Ground Floor
- Attached Double Garage/Store Room and WC
- Extensive Gardens Laid in Lawns and Variety of Trees
- Generous Driveway with Ample Parking
Recently tiled and covered veranda with attractive Donegal stone cladding. Leading to:
Glazed door to:
Attractive open tread mahogany staircase to first floor.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 5" X 10' 2" (3.78m X 3.10m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 0" X 10' 9" (3.35m X 3.28m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 4" X 10' 3" (4.06m X 3.12m)
Recently installed fully tiled shower room. Fitted out with contemporary suite including vanity unity with LED lit mirror. Low flush WC. Chrome fittings and electric shower.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 4" X 9' 7" (3.15m X 2.92m)
Range of units. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
STUDY/ OFFICE: 11' 5" X 10' 7" (3.48m X 3.23m)
DOUBLE GARAGE: 20' 0" X 18' 0" (6.10m X 5.49m)
Double up and over doors. Light and power.
Store Room: 9' 0" X 6' 0" (2.74m X 1.83m)
Wash hand basin.
Study area leading on to balcony with attractive galvanised steel balustrade.
LOUNGE: 21' 9" X 13' 3" (6.63m X 4.04m)
Superb reception room with large corner windows appreciating rural views. Marble fireplace with matching hearth and display area. Wood strip ceiling.
FAMILY ROOM: 18' 6" X 10' 7" (5.64m X 3.23m)
Recently installed white suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit and panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower fitting over. Tiled walls.Tiled flooring. Two storage cupboards.
BEDROOM (4): 12' 0" X 11' 0" (3.66m X 3.35m)
Lovely garden views.
DINING ROOM: 13' 0" X 10' 11" (3.96m X 3.33m)
Tiled flooring.Stunning views over Sallagh Brae.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 20' 0" X 10' 4" (6.10m X 3.15m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer taps. Four ring ceramic hob and matching under oven. Concealed extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Lovely corner windows again enjoying rural views and towards Irish Sea.
Extensive site with attractive stream bordering rear garden. Gardens are laid out in lawns with mature shrubs and trees. Generous driveway with parking for several cars, boat, caravan etc.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.