- Exceptional detached bungalow with extensive garden.
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC Double glazing.
- Two reception rooms (one with marble fireplace.)
- Superb kitchen/ breakfast area with integrated electrical appliances.
- Family bathroom with white suite.
- Three bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room.)
- Attached garage.
- Exceptional site laid in lawns with shrubs and flowerbeds.
- Feature stream with landscaped area/ Fully enclosed Gazebo.
- This location, with walking distance to beach, Antrim coastline, Ballygally Castle and local shop is extremely popular.
PVC door and sidelight to:
Tiled flooring. Glazed door and sidelight to:
Tiled flooring. Hotpress and storage cupboard. Access to roofspace with floor and lighting via slingsby type ladder.
LOUNGE: 16' 8" X 14' 2" (5.08m X 4.32m)
Feature marble fireplace with matching hearth and open fire. Wood flooring. Coved ceiling.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 17' 7" X 10' 1" (5.36m X 3.07m)
Good range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for freestanding cooker. Concealed extractor fan. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Recessed lighting. Glazed door to garden. Door to:
FAMILY ROOM: 16' 8" X 14' 2" (5.08m X 4.32m)
Amtico flooring. Sliding patio door to garden.
MASTER BEDROOM: 15' 10" X 10' 0" (4.83m X 3.05m)
Laminate wood flooring. Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit and shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 9' 10" (3.33m X 3.00m)
Laminate wood flooring. Built in bedroom furniture including wardrobe and overhead storage.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 11" X 9' 10" (3.33m X 3.00m)
White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit and corner bath with mixer tap and electric shower over. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Roller door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
Front garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds, shrubs and trees. Tarmac driveway providing ample parking for several cars. Generous site to rear comprising garden laid in lawn with paved patio area, crazy paved pathway and flowerbeds housing shrubs and trees. PVC oil tank. Feature elevated decking area overlooking river. Outside power and lighting. Outside water tap. Fully enclosed Gazebo.
Off Croft Road, Ballygally
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.