- A very special extended property located in this highly sought after small unique development
- Offering exceptional sea and countryside views
- Three generous reception rooms - Living room with multi fuel stove
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazing installed
- Beautiful contemporary kitchen with excellent range of units and integrated appliances
- Separate utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room on ground floor
- Further bedroom on ground floor plus contemporary bathroom with high quality fittings
- Bright and spacious gallery ideal for office and reading area
- Three further bedrooms on first floor with shower room
- Detached matching garage with light and power
- Landscaped rear garden with paved patio, four hole putting green and private decked area for 'hot tub'
- Located close to Coast Road, Ballygally Castle Hotel, golf course, local pub restaurant and excellent primary school
PVC front door and side lights to:
SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
Staircase to gallery landing. Solid oak flooring.
LOUNGE: 15' 9" X 12' 9" (4.79m X 3.88m)
Solid oak flooring. Contemporary 'hole in wall' with open chimney. Stunning views of Irish sea and surrounding countryside.
KITCHEN: 19' 7" X 12' 12" (5.96m X 3.95m)
Contemporary fitted kitchen with excellent range of gloss high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Range of integrated appliances including Smeg stainless steel double oven and six ring gas hob unit, American fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel ducted cooker hood. Wine rack. Part tiled walls. Solid oak flooring.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 6" X 7' 1" (3.19m X 2.17m)
Range of high and low level gloss units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Oil fired central heating boiler. Cloaks cupboard. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
LIVING ROOM: 20' 3" X 12' 12" (6.16m X 3.96m)
Bright and spacious reception room with pitched ceiling. Stanley multi fuel burning stove with brick surround and oak mantle. Feature slate wall. Wired for speakers. Bi-folding doors to decking. PVC door to private patio and decked area.
Built in storage cupboard.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 9" X 11' 9" (3.88m X 3.58m)
Solid oak flooring.
Contemporary white suite comprising free standing bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Vanity unit and low flush WC. Fully tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Spot lighting.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 9" X 10' 1" (3.89m X 3.07m)
Solid oak flooring.
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 5" X 11' 9" (4.08m X 3.58m)
Solid oak flooring. Views of surrounding counrtyside. En suite shower room comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
Sitting area. Eave storage.
BEDROOM (3): 15' 4" X 9' 12" (4.67m X 3.04m)
Views of Irish sea and surrounding countryside. Access to eave storage.
BEDROOM (4): 12' 8" X 11' 4" (3.87m X 3.46m)
Views of Irish sea and surrounding countryside.
BEDROOM (5): 15' 2" X 13' 5" (4.61m X 4.09m)
Plus depth of wall to wall built in mirrored sliding wardrobes. Views of Irish sea and surrounding countryside. Spot lighting.
DETACHED GARAGE: 21' 11" X 10' 2" (6.68m X 3.10m)
Roller door. Light and power.
Private paved patio and decked area with space for 'hot tub'. Outside speakers, taps and power sockets. Fully enclosed landscaped rear garden with generous decked and patio areas. Raised flowerbeds with tress and shrubs. Four hole putting green with artificial grass and feature lighting. Bounded by fencing and hedging. Front garden laid in lawn with generous tarmac driveway.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.