- Beautiful detached family home on a secluded site of approx two acres, landscaped gardens and exceptional sea and countryside views
- Oil fired central heating, solar panels with I-Boost and partial double glazing
- Family room with feature wood burner which heats domestic hot water and radiators
- Lounge with brick built fireplace
- Guest room / Study leading to conservatory
- Generous kitchen/dining area with utility room off
- Three good sized bedrooms - Master with dressing room
- Family bathroom
- Attached barn with first floor and double garage (one with first floor storage area)
- Extensive driveway with ample parking
- Exceptional gardens with patio areas
- Rural setting but easily accessible to Larne, Ballymena and Coast Road
- Ideal for those with equestrian interest or wishing to work from home
- Potential to convert outbuildings to holidays let (subject to normal planning permission)
Stable door to:
Tiled floor. Glass panelled door to:
LOUNGE/FAMILY ROOM: 16' 3" X 13' 7" (4.95m X 4.13m)
Feature wood burning stove (heating domestic hot water and radiators), tiled hearth and wood mantle. Stairway to first floor.
SITTING ROOM: 15' 11" X 13' 6" (4.86m X 4.12m)
Feature brick built fireplace with open fire and tiled hearth. Views overlooking garden.
STUDY: 15' 9" X 13' 1" (4.81m X 3.98m)
Feature open fireplace with slate hearth and chimney surround. Original beamed ceiling.
CONSERVATORY: 12' 4" X 6' 0" (3.75m X 1.84m)
Stunning views of Irish sea and Ballygally countryside. Tiled floor.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM : 18' 1" X 15' 1" (5.51m X 4.60m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Rayburn cooker for cooking and heating domestic hot water. Double sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated oven and four ring hob unit. Plumbed for dishwasher. Recessed lighting. Tiled flooring.
Storage area. Cloakroom with low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
Low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Belfast sink. Door to rear.
Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 2" X 15' 7" (4.93m X 4.76m)
Original beamed ceiling. Vanity unit.
DRESSING ROOM: 10' 7" X 7' 10" (3.23m X 2.38m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 3" X 10' 8" (4.05m X 3.24m)
View of garden.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 8" X 8' 8" (4.16m X 2.65m)
Built in wardrobe.
White suite comprising corner bath with thermostatic shower fitting over. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail.
Sweeping private lane to tarmac driveway providing ample parking for several cars.
Approx two acres incorporating three fields. Extensive gardens laid in lawn, with paved and pebbled entertaining areas. Bounded by trees and fencing. Green house. Stream. Range of flowerbeds with trees and shrubs.
Storage area with first floor.
DOUBLE GARAGE: 23' 6" X 19' 4" (7.17m X 5.89m)
Roller doors. Light and power. Storage area.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.