- A superb bungalow with extensive landscaped garden
- Generous lounge with double-aspect views, and attractive brick-built fireplace
- Flexible kitchen/dining-room
- Three bedrooms (all with built-in bedroom furniture)
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
- Covered passageway to large garage
- Oil-fired central heating boiler/double glazing throughout
- Quiet secluded site, with attractive sunny patio
- Ballygally amenities include a safe bathing beach, local shop/PO/Community Hall, Cairndhu Golf course, Ballygally Castle Hotel
- With easy access to Larne and the Antrim Coast, this bungalow will not disappoint
Hardwood glazed front door to:
ENTRANCE HALL with glazed internal wall:
Shower room comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
LOUNGE: 18' 8" X 13' 10" (5.68m X 4.22m)
Stunning double-aspect views to garden and surrounding hills. Feature brick-built fireplace with shelving, TV point and electric fire inset. Patio doors to sunny seating area.
KITCHEN/DINING-ROOM: 18' 8" X 9' 5" (5.70m X 2.88m)
Flexible family dining space with large floor-to-ceiling storage cupboard. Breakfast bar. Excellent range of fitted high- and low-level kitchen units. Laminate work surfaces. Part-tiled walls. One-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and plumbed space for a washing machine and a dishwasher. Extractor fan over space for slot-in cooker with electric cooker point. Under-counter refrigerator space.
Access to part-floored roof space with slingsby-type ladder. Cloaks cupboard providing ample storage. Shelved hot press with lagged copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 8" X 9' 11" (4.17m X 3.03m)
Excellent range of built-in bedroom furniture including dressing table, drawer units and wardrobes.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 12" X 9' 11" (3.96m X 3.03m)
Range of built-in bedroom furniture including dressing table/drawer unit and wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 8" X 9' 5" (3.26m X 2.86m)
Built in wardrobe.
Suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Part tiled walls.
Spacious covered area connecting property and garage.
GARAGE: 18' 1" X 8' 11" (5.51m X 2.72m)
Up and over door. Light and power. Space for freezer. Oil-fired central heating boiler. Outside tap.
Secluded, sunny corner site laid out in lawns with an abundance of mature trees, flowerbeds and shrubs. Private paved patio area to rear. Pavioured parking area to front with space to park 2 cars.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.