- A superb detached bungalow
- Located in the popular residential coastal area
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazing
- Generous lounge with attached wood burning stove
- Great kitchen / dining area with excellent range of built in units
- Recently installed contemporay bathroom suite with separate shower
- 3 bedrooms
- "Steeltech" (21 FT x 10 FT) workshop/garage with electricity and running water
- Private garden to rear with patio area
- Quiet cul de sac position
PVC Double glazed Door. Tiled floor
LOUNGE: 15' 2" X 12' 2" (4.62m X 3.70m)
Feature wood burning stove
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 15' 2" X 13' 7" (4.61m X 4.14m)
Excellent range of high & low level units. Laminate work tops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Free standing cooker. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 6" X 9' 1" (4.12m X 2.78m)
Attractive wooden floor.
BEDROOM (2): 7' 10" X 10' 2" (2.38m X 3.11m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 13' 6" (2.96m X 4.12m)
Recently installed contemporary white suite comprising large shower area with electric shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with chrome fitting. Tiled walls & flooring.
Neat gravelled drive and front garden laid in lawn. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Extensive patio areas. Outside 'Steeltech' workshop/garage with electricity and running water. Eight sockets and three fluorescent lights. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer suitiable upto 40amps for larger machines.
As superb detached bungalow located in the popular residential coastal area
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.