- A beautifully presented detached family home enjoying an enviable private site on Croft Road
- Surrounded by approximately a quarter acre of garden
- Lounge with multi fuel stove and marble hearth
- Luxury open planned Kitchen / Dining Room with excellent range of units to include integrated appliances, complimented with a premium "Karndean" Floor.
- Three Reception Rooms, one with UPVC Sliding Door, leading into Courtyard area.
- Separate Utility Room
- Luxury downstairs shower room
- Four bedrooms - Master with ensuite
- Oil fired central heating / UPVC Double Glazing
- Attached garage with above floored area
- Ideal for someone wishing to work from home
- We recommend early viewing to fully appreciate site location, quality and calibre of this family home
UPVC Front door leading to:
ENTRANCE HALL: 12' 4" X 10' 8" (3.76m X 3.24m)
High gloss laminate strip floor.
Door leading into rear hall area with "Kardean" flooring.
FAMILY ROOM: 15' 11" X 11' 9" (4.86m X 3.58m)
Open fire with wooden surround complimented with a tiled hearth.
LIVING ROOM: 16' 9" X 15' 0" (5.11m X 4.58m)
Multi "Stanley" fuel burner stove with marble hearth. Open plan layout leading into dining area and kitchen.
DINING AREA / KITCHEN: 26' 2" X 11' 11" (7.97m X 3.63m)
Recessed lighting throughout showcasing the luxury "Oyster" kitchen range. Excellent range of high & low level units to include integrated oven and grill. "Indesit" dishwasher. Stainless steel curved glass island cooker hood with "Bosch" Ceramic cooker under, White "Resin" half bowl inset mixer tap.
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 11" X 4' 8" (2.11m X 1.42m)
Separate Utility room. plumbed for automatic washing machine. Recessed lighting. Stainless steel sink with one and a half bowl inset. "Kardean" flooring. Steps leading to entrance area with tiled floor. UPVC door leading to patio area.
CLOAKROOM: 8' 0" X 6' 4" (2.44m X 1.94m)
Tiled flooring, separate shower enclosure with "Redring" chrome effect electric shower and splashback. Sink with vanity unit. Glass shelf and wall mounted mirror above. Storage cupboard access to roofspace.
RECEPTION ROOM: 21' 4" X 12' 0" (6.49m X 3.67m)
Solid wood Maple floor. UPVC slide door leading out to courtyard paved area.
Gallery landing with wood balustrade. Hotpress and separate storage cupboard.
Laminate floor. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with "Redring" electric shower over bath. Sink and vanity unit with lights and mirror above. Part tiled.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 8" X 11' 9" (5.07m X 3.57m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Part tiled. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Chrome towel rail.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 12" X 11' 2" (3.65m X 3.41m)
Laminate floor. Double room with views to hills of Cairncastle.
BEDROOM (3): 15' 0" X 14' 6" (4.58m X 4.43m)
BEDROOM (4): 14' 7" X 9' 9" (4.44m X 2.97m)
ATTACHED GARAGE: 18' 9" X 17' 5" (5.71m X 5.32m)
Roller shutter door. Strip light. Slingsby ladder leading to upstairs floored area. Lighting & power. Including separate single garage hood door.
Surrounded by approximately quarter of an acre of lawn and mature hedges. this property benefits from extreme privacy.
Double width wooden gates located at the side of the property. it allows easy accessibility to the front entrance. Tarmac driveway with parking for abundance of cars. Water tap.
Paved courtyard. Bushes and shrubs. Fencing at side of the property. PVC oil tank.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.