- This charming Detached Bungalow must surely occupy one of the finest sites on this stretch of the North Antrim coast and that affords magnificent far-reaching sea views over the North Channel as far as the Scottish coast
- Well presented and easily managed accommodation
- Lounge with feature exposed brick wall and floor-to-ceiling fireplace as well as picture corner window benefiting from the superb views
- Kitchen with excellent range of built-in high and low level units, oven and hob and again benefiting from the superb views
- Two well proportioned bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite washroom with low flush suite
- Family bathroom with white suite and including separate shower cubicle
- Full length roof space presently converted into two rooms, floored and sheeted with light, power and windows and offering potential for conversion to further bedroom(s) with ensuite and balcony subject to the usual permissions been obtained
- Delightful mature gardens with tree-lined driveway and ample parking space to front and delightful rear garden in lawn with sun deck
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Early internal appraisal strongly recommended to fully appreciate the quality and calibre of accommodation combined with this exceptional location
Hardwood Double Glazed front door to:
Tiled floor. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank.
LOUNGE: 17' 5" X 10' 11" (5.32m X 3.32m)
Feature floor to ceiling brick built fireplace with quarry tiled hearth and high-level beamed mantel. Exposed timber floor. Corner window giving superb views over the North Channel to the Scottish coast. Exposed brick wall. Glazed patio doors to garden.
KITCHEN: 12' 7" X 10' 11" (3.83m X 3.33m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Bosch fan oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting. Superb views.
Tiled floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Double glazed door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 11" X 9' 9" (3.32m X 2.98m)
Exposed timber floor. Ensuite washroom with white suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 9' 9" (3.33m X 2.98m)
Exposed timber floor.
White suite comprising painted pine panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with Mira thermostatically controlled shower fitting and screen door. Tiled floor.
ROOFSPACE: 24' 12" X 13' 9" (7.61m X 4.18m)
Approached via Slingsby type ladder. Floored and sheeted with light, power and window giving far-reaching views. Ideal conversion (Two Bedroom and Bathroom. Subject to normal Building Control Regulations).
STORE ROOM: 13' 7" X 9' 6" (4.15m X 2.89m)
Floored and sheeted with light and power.
Double entrance gates and tree-lined driveway with ample parking space. Front garden laid to lawn and bounded by fencing and hedging lower garden area with trees and ample parking space for caravan, boat, trailer et cetera and bounded by fencing. Rear garden laid to lawn with trees and shrubs and bounded by fencing, stone wall and hedging. Sun deck affording magnificent far-reaching views over the North Channel to the Scottish Coast.
Boilerhouse. Oil fired central heating boiler. UPVC oil tank
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.