- Recently constructed and beautifully presented semi-detached family home within walking distance of Ballymena Town Centre, Fairhill shopping centre and ECOS park.
- Gas fired central heating / PVC Double glazing.
- Lounge with contemporary wall mounted electric fire.
- Superb fitted kitchen and dining area with additional sunroom.
- Ground floor WC.
- Three good sized bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room).
- Contemporary white family bathroom suite.
- Front garden and large fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking for several vehicles.
- Ideal family and first time buyer home - just ready to walk into!
Front door to:
Tiled floor. Under stairs storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 15' 5" X 10' 9" (4.70m X 3.28m)
Feature wall mounted electric fire.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 14' 4" X 11' 10" (4.37m X 3.61m)
Excellent range of built in high and low level soft closing units. Laminate work surfaces. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and low level oven with four ring hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Under unit and pelmet lighting. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Open to:
SUNROOM: 12' 0" X 7' 5" (3.66m X 2.26m)
Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door to garden.
Storage area. Door to:
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
Access to roof space. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Storage cupboard.
MASTER BEDROOM: 11' 10" X 10' 9" (3.61m X 3.28m)
En suite shower room comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower fitting, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 9" X 10' 9" (3.58m X 3.28m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 9" X 8' 0" (2.67m X 2.44m)
Family bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Screen door. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway providing parking for three vehicles.
Generous rear garden laid in lawn. Bounded by fencing. Outside light and tap.
Please Note: This property is owned by a member of Hunter Campbell Staff
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.