- A well presented 1st floor apartment enjoying a prestigious and sought after location in Bangor West
- Within walking distance of train station, local shop and Stricklands Glen and the shore front
- Bright 25 ft long lounge/dining room
- Separate kitchen with range of mid oak high and low level units
- 2 well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with white suite and separate matching shower cubicle
- Affords easy access by car to Bangor town centre and Main Belfast/Bangor Road
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- Early internal appraisal strongly recommended
Front Door to:
LOUNGE/DINING: 25' 8" X 12' 2" (7.83m X 3.70m)
At widest points. Mock effect fireplace surround. Intercom lock release system.
KITCHEN: 10' 9" X 8' 8" (3.27m X 2.64m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Range of built in high and low level mid oak units. Formica work tops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Cooker hood. Fully tiled walls. Under unit lighting. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 12" X 10' 8" (3.65m X 3.25m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 7' 5" (3.25m X 2.26m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and Redring electric shower fitting. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Access to roof space.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.