- A unique semi-detached cottage in need of some modernisation
- Living Room with multi fuel burning stove providing hot water
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Kitchen with Belfast sink
- Two bedrooms plus shower room
- Ideal holiday home
- Exceptional location in the popular coastal town of Carnlough within a short stroll of shops and beach front
Front door to:
Stairs to first floor. Door to:
LIVING ROOM: 12' 11" X 12' 7" (3.94m X 3.83m)
Multi fuel burning stove providing hot water. Laminate wood strip flooring. Understairs storage area.
LOUNGE: 13' 0" X 10' 4" (3.97m X 3.15m)
Feature marble fireplace with matching hearth and wood surround. Laminate wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN: 14' 10" X 6' 11" (4.51m X 2.12m)
Belfast sink unit. Laminate wood strip flooring.
Tiled shower cubicle. High flush WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 1" X 10' 3" (3.98m X 3.12m)
Built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 5" X 9' 5" (2.87m X 2.86m)
Cupboard housing copper cylinder tank. Access to roof space.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.