- A very well presented extended home situated in this coastal village of Carnlough
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazing
- Lounge with attractive multi fuel stove
- Extended kitchen/dining/family room
- Excellent range of kitchen units including hob and oven
- Separate utility area and ground floor WC
- Three bedrooms
- Contemporary white bathroom suite with electric shower
- Second floor attic room
- Parking for two cars to front
- Fully enclosed and private rear garden
- Walking distance to harbour, shops and Antrim coastline
LOUNGE: 14' 9" X 11' 10" (4.49m X 3.61m)
Multi fuel burning stove with granite hearth and solid wood mantle. Feature wood flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING: 15' 1" X 10' 6" (4.60m X 3.20m)
Superb range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Four ring ceramic hob unit and matching oven. Stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Wood flooring. Spacious under stairs storage area.
FAMILY ROOM: 9' 9" X 9' 1" (2.98m X 2.78m)
REAR HALLWAY/UTILITY AREA:
High level units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Work surface. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to garden.
Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Stainless steel towel rail.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and screen door. Vanity unit. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls and flooring.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 8' 11" (3.64m X 2.72m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 8' 2" (3.54m X 2.50m)
BEDROOM (3): 6' 10" X 6' 7" (2.09m X 2.00m)
ATTIC ROOM: 11' 7" X 11' 5" (3.54m X 3.48m)
Tarmac driveway providing parking to front. Fully enclosed low maintenance rear garden with paved patio area and pebbled flowerbeds. Bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.