- An opportunity to purchase a Semi Detached property in this popular seaside location
- Double glazed / Oil fired central heating
- Lounge with attractive wood flooring and open fire
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining with oven
- Patio doors from Dining area
- Three Bedrooms
- White family bathroom suite
- Walled front garden
- Rear garden concreted with outbuilding
- Driveway (May need widening for vehicle use)
- Within walking distance to the famous Antrim coast road
Under stair storage. Wood flooring. Leading to:
LIVING ROOM: 12' 0" X 11' 5" (3.67m X 3.47m)
Open fireplace. Attractive Wood flooring.
KITCHEN / DINING: 18' 11" X 10' 0" (5.76m X 3.05m)
Good range of high and low level units. Breakfast Bar. Electric oven and integarated fridge / freezer. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Dining area has French Doors leading to rear garden.
BATHROOM: 8' 5" X 8' 5" (2.56m X 2.56m)
White bathroom suite. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with attached shower head. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 9' 12" (3.67m X 3.04m)
Grey carpet flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 0" X 8' 1" (3.36m X 2.46m)
Grey carpet flooring. Built in storage.
BEDROOM (3): 7' 8" X 11' 5" (2.33m X 3.49m)
Built in storage and hot press.
Stoned and wall front garden. Tarmac driveway which may need widening for vehicle use. Concrete rear garden with outbuilding.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.