- Neat townhouse situated within walking distance to town centre, Carnlough beach and local amenities
- Three bedrooms including master with en-suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating/PVC Double Glazed
- Spacious living roomwith attractive open fireplace
- Kitchen/dining with good range of fitted units
- Downstairs WC
- Enclosed rear garden with patio
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Communal parking
- Appreciating stunning countryside views
- Ideal for a first time buyer or investor
PVC Double Glazed door leading to:
LIVING ROOM: 16' 0" X 14' 7" (4.88m X 4.44m)
Attractive open fireplace with cast iron inset, Wood strip flooring. Understair storage.
KITCHEN: 17' 12" X 10' 9" (5.48m X 3.28m)
Good range of high and low level units. Integrated four ring hob and oven. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.PVC Double glazed french doors leading to rear garden. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
CLOAKROOM WITH WC:
Low flush WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 7" X 9' 10" (3.84m X 3.00m)
Stunning countryside views. En-suite comprising electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal ceramic hand wash basin with splashback tiling and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 9' 6" (3.26m X 2.89m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 6" X 7' 10" (2.60m X 2.40m)
Low flush WC. Panelled bath. Pedestal ceramic hand wash basin with splashback tiling.
Communal parking at front of property.
Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn. Paved patio area. Archway providing access to front.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.