An attractive mid terrace family home enjoying a convenient residential location
- An attractive mid terrace family home enjoying a convenient residential location
- Lounge with feature brick built fireplace
- Spacious kitchen/dining area with range of built in and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom
- Double glazing in uPVC frames and partial solid fuel central heating
- Neat gardens to front and rear with potenital for off street parking at rear
- Realistically priced - an ideal first time buy
uPVC double glazed front door with leaded light to:
LOUNGE: 11' 11" X 14' 5" (3.64m X 4.39m)
Feature brick built fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantel. Tv and display bench.
KITCHEN: 14' 2" X 10' 2" (4.32m X 3.09m)
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Good range of built in high and low level units. Formica work tops. Plumbed for washing machine. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Ceramic tiled floor. Cork tiled ceiling.
Tiled fllor. uPVC double glazed back door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 0" X 10' 3" (3.36m X 3.12m)
Double built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 2" X 8' 11" (3.70m X 2.71m)
Double built in wardrobe and cupboard over.
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Tiled floor.
Neat lawned front garden bounded by hedging and railings. Front garden with shrubs. Safely enclsoed paved rear garden bounded by fencing and hedging. Pedestrian access.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.