A Deceptively spacious duplex apartment situated in the heart of Carrickfergus
- A Deceptivly spacious duplex apartment situated in the heart of Carrickfergus
- Spacious lounge & separate kitchen with good range of built in high and low level units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Family shower room with white suite
- Double glazing in uPVC frames and economy 7 heating installed
- Within walking distance of town centre, Marina and train Station
- Realistically priced
Front Door to;
Tiled flooring. Two built in cloak cupboards.
LOUNGE: 19' 9" X 13' 1" (6.01m X 3.99m)
KITCHEN: 10' 1" X 9' 8" (3.08m X 2.94m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Good range of built in high and low level units. Formica work tops. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Walk in shelved cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Hotpress copper cylinder tank and immersion heater. Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 0" X 10' 7" (3.97m X 3.22m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 1" X 12' 9" (3.98m X 3.88m)
White suite comprising vanity unit, low flush wc. Corner shower cubicle with screen door and upvc clading. Redring electric shower fitting.
Designated car parking space. Communal bin store. Management fee currently £300 per annum.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.