First floor apartment situated in the heart of the town just opposite the castle and within walking distance of shops, restaurants and the shore front
- First floor apartment situated in the heart of the town just opposite the castle and within walking distance of shops, restaurants and the shore front
- Feature circular lounge open plan to kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms - both with laminate wood strip flooring
- Family bathroom with white suite and shower attachment
- Wooden double glazing and Phoenix gas fired central heating installed
- An ideal investment or first time purchase
- Realistically priced
Communal door and stairway to:
Front door to:
Laminate wood strip flooring. Storage cupboard. Intercom.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN: 26' 7" X 9' 5" (8.10m X 2.88m)
@ widest points.
Feature circular living space. Good range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work tops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin and mixer tap. Built in low level oven and four ring hob unit. Stainless steel ducted cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Gas fired central heating boiler. Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 5" X 9' 7" (3.18m X 2.92m)
Built in wardrobe. Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 1" X 8' 0" (2.76m X 2.45m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.