- An impressive and well proportioned 2nd floor apartment enjoying a superb shore front site and benefiting from panoramic views over Belfast Lough to the Co Down Coast
- Lounge / dining room with french doors to 'Juliette' balcony
- Seperate kitchen with many integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned beds - both with built in robes and master bed with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Intercom lock release security system and passenger lift
- Gated parking and ample visitor parking
- Prestigious sought after location
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Cloaks cupboard. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank.
LOUNGE: 18' 12" X 16' 6" (5.79m X 5.03m)
(at widest points) UPVC double glazed french doors to Juliette balcony. Superb sea views.
KITCHEN 15' 7" X 12' 4" (4.75m X 3.75m)
Stainless steel inlaid sink unit with mixer tap. Granite worktops. Whirlpool stainless steel low level oven and hotpoint 5 ring gas hob. Excellent range of built in high and low level shaker style units.Integrated fridge freezer. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Integrated Ignis Dishwasher, and washer/ dryer. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Superb sea views. High intensity low voltage spotlighting.
White suite comprising mahogany panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 11' 9" (4.04m X 3.59m)
Range of built in robes. Intercom door/gate security system
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
white suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and thermostatically controlled shower. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. High intensity low level spot lighting. Velux window
BEDROOM (2): 11' 9" X 7' 4" (3.58m X 2.23m)
Double wardrobe with sliding doors.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.