- An impressive and tastefully presented detached family home enjoying a prestigious location that affords magnificent far reaching views over Belfast Lough
- Spacious lounge with feature marble fireplace with double doors to dining room
- Family room with georgian style double doors to conservatory
- Recently installed fitted kitchen with high gloss units and integrated appliances
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite including cast iron roll top bath tub
- Integral garage with utility area
- Double glazing and gas fired heating installed
- Delightful gardens in neat lawns to front and rear
- Location provides easy access to main A2 to Belfast as well as Carrickfergus Town Centre, railway halt and shore front
Double glazed front door and side lights to:
Under stairs cupboard. Tiled flooring.
Soft coloured suite comprising vanity unit & low flush WC. Tiled flooring.
LOUNGE: 15' 3" X 15' 0" (4.65m X 4.57m)
Deep square bay window. Feature marble fireplace with cast iron inset and marble hearth. Tiled inset. Piped for living flame gas fire. Far reaching sea views. Georgian style glazed double doors to:
DINING ROOM: 12' 8" X 9' 5" (3.86m X 2.87m)
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 4" X 11' 2" (3.76m X 3.40m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. High intensity low voltage spotlighting. Georgian style glazed double doors to:
CONSERVATORY: 12' 10" X 11' 10" (3.90m X 3.60m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Windows with diamond cut leaded top lights. uPVC double glazed doors to garden.
KITCHEN: 12' 5" X 10' 5" (3.78m X 3.18m)
Recently installed kitchen. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of high and low level high gloss units. Laminate work surfaces. Breakfast bar. Integrated Fridge / Freezer, New World low level oven and Bosch 4 ring gas hob. 'Caple' integrated microwave oven. De Diestrich dishwasher. Tiled flooring. Door to garage.
Walk in robe. Feature porthole window. Airing cupboard with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater. Wall light point. Feature double storey window.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 12' 3" (4.04m X 3.73m)
Plus depth of range of wall to wall built in robes. Far reaching sea views.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Soft coloured suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled corner shower cubicle with screen door. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" X 17' 10" (3.66m X 5.44m)
Superb far reaching sea views.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 6" X 9' 0" (3.20m X 2.74m)
BEDROOM (4): 10' 6" X 8' 2" (3.20m X 2.49m)
White suite comprising cast iron claw ball foot roll top bath tub with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door. Tiled flooring.
Timber up and over door. Light and power. Gas fired central heating boiler. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled splashback. Beam central vacuuming system. Door to garden.
Paviour driveway and ample parking space. Front garden laid to lawn with flower beds and shrubs. Pvc guttering, soffits and downspouts.Safely enclosed rear garden in lawn well stocked flower beds, trees and shrubs and bounded by fencing. Paved sun patio. Greenhouse. Shed (8 x 6)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.