An impressive, spacious and tastefully presented detached family home enjoying magnificent views over Belfast Lough to the Co Down coast
- An impressive, spacious and tastefully presented detached family home enjoying magnificent views over Belfast Lough to the Co Down coast
- Lounge with feature marble fireplace, contemporary glass fronted gas fire and separate dining room
- (9m) long long kitchen/family room with excellent range of Shaker style units and many integrated appliances
- Open plan sun room with multi-fuel effect gas stove
- Extensive use of solid oak flooring to ground floor
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - Master with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom with lavish white suite
- Double garage, double glazing in uPVC frames, OFCH and Bean central vacuuming system
- Ample pavioured parking and delightful gardens in lawn looking out to sea
- Prestigious and sought after location
Hardwood door and side light to:
Doubel height. Solid oak strip flooring.
Solid oak strip flooring. Door with etched glass panel. White suite comprising low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 21' 6" X 12' 6" (6.56m X 3.82m)
Solid oak strip flooring. Feature marble fireplace with granite inset and hearth housing contemporary glass fronted gas fire. Stunning sea view. Double doors with etched glass panels.
DINING ROOM: 12' 12" X 12' 8" (3.95m X 3.85m)
Solid oak strip flooring. Double doors with etched glass panels. Superb sea views.
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING AREA: 29' 12" X 12' 4" (9.14m X 3.75m)
Belfast sink unit with granite drainer. Excellent range of built in high and low level shaker style cream units with beech wood worktops. part tiled walls. Bosch stainless steel double oven. Four ring ceramic hob unit, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Stainless steel cooker hood with splashback. Tiled floor in kitchen area. solid oak floor in dining area. Door to garage. Open plan to:
SUN ROOM: 17' 9" X 11' 11" (5.40m X 3.63m)
Solid oak strip flooring. High level low intensity spotlights. uPVC double glazed doors with etched glass panels to garden. Superb sea views. Free standing glass fronted multi-fuel effect gas stove.
Hot press. Copper cyclinder tank immersion heater. Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 21' 6" X 12' 6" (6.56m X 3.80m)
Double aspect with solid oak strip flooring. Range of built in robes with sliding doors - one mirrored. Superb sea views.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising contemporary wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush WC, shower cubicle with screen door and thermostatically controlled shower fitting. High level low intensity spotlights. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 12" X 12' 8" (3.95m X 3.86m)
Superb sea views.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 3" X 9' 7" (3.74m X 2.93m)
Superb sea views.
BEDROOM (4): 12' 2" X 10' 10" (3.72m X 3.29m)
Lavish white suite comprising corner panelled bath and mixer taps. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. High level cupboards and low level cupboard and drawers. Matching shower cubicle with screen door and Mira electric shower fitting. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. High level low intensity spotlights.
Pavioured driveway and parking to front and side. Paved sun patio to side. Rear garden in lawn with flowerbeds and shrubs. Bounded by fencing. Brick built garden shed.
DOUBLE GARAGE: 17' 3" X 16' 10" (5.26m X 5.13m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Low level cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine. GFCH boileer. Beam vacumn system. electronically controlled up and over door. Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.