A well presented and tastefully decorated end town house in this small and convienent cul-de-sac
- A well presented and tastefully decorated end town house in this small and convienent cul-de-sac
- Spacious 'L' shaped lounge/dining room
- Kitchen with a good range of built in high and low level units
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with white suite and seperate shower room
- Neat enclosed rear garden
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating installed
- Reasonably priced
Hardwood front door to:
Tiled floor. Pine door.
L SHAPED LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 23' 0" X 17' 10" (7.02m X 5.44m)
At widest points. Laminate wood strip flooring. Under stair cupboard.
KITCHEN: 7' 10" X 8' 11" (2.40m X 2.71m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps, good range of built in high
and low level units. Formica work tops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Whirlpool stainless steel built in oven and 4 ring gas hob, cooker hood, tiled floor, gas fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 4" X 8' 11" (3.14m X 2.72m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 4" X 8' 8" (3.16m X 2.65m)
Built in wardrobes
BEDROOM (3): 8' 10" X 6' 10" (2.69m X 2.08m)
Tiled shower cubicle with screen door, tiled floor
White suite comprising, panelled bath with mxier taps. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Safely enclosed rear garden with lawn and paved sun patio. Bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.