- Well Presented ground floor apartment in this small development of apartments and townhouses
- Bright open plan lounge/kitchen with good range of built in high and low level shaker style units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Convenient location affording easy access to local shops, train station and shore front
- Realistically priced
Front door to:
Laminate wood strip flooring
LOUNGE/KITCHEN: 18' 2" X 14' 8" (5.54m X 4.46m)
at widest points. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Good range of built in high and low level shaker style units, laminate worktops, stainless steel oven and 4 ring cermaic hob unit. Part tiled walls. Integrated fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Tiled Floor, laminate wood strip flooring in lounge area. Intercom lock release system.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 1" X 10' 10" (3.38m X 3.30m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 9' 3" (3.30m X 2.81m)
White suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Part tiled walls, tiled floor. Matching tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower and screen doors.
Communal grounds and parking area.
A management fee of approximately £458 per year applies (Correct at time of print May 2016)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.