- An attractive and well presented end terrace family home enjoying a sought after location approximately 0.5 miles from the town centre
- 2 Separate reception rooms - lounge with antique style cast iron fireplace
- Kitchen with good range of built in units
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms- 2 with built in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with separate matching wc
- Double entrance gates and off street parking
- Spacious and enclosed gardens to both front and rear
- Double glazing in upvc frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Within walking distance of local shops and Carrickfergus train station.
- Realistically priced - An ideal first time buy
Upvc double glazed front door with leaded light leading to:
LOUNGE: 13' 12" X 10' 2" (4.26m X 3.09m)
Feature antique style with cast iron fireplace set in solid oak wood surround. Slate hearth. Picture rail. two wall light points
KITCHEN: 10' 3" X 10' 3" (3.13m X 3.12m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Formica work tops. Part tiled walls. Glazed display cabinet. Cooker hood. Glazed back door.
DINING ROOM: 10' 1" X 9' 1" (3.08m X 2.76m)
Built in shelved cupboard
Hot press with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater
BEDROOM (1): 12' 9" X 8' 11" (3.89m X 2.73m)
Double built in wardrobes
BEDROOM (2): 10' 7" X 9' 10" (3.22m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 0" X 6' 11" (3.05m X 2.10m)
Built in wardrobe
Coloured suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls
Low flush wc, part tiled walls
Double entrance gates and tarmac driveway. Front garden in lawn with shrubs. Safely enclosed rear garden. paved with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs.Two garden sheds and green house. Brick built fuel store. Upvc oil tank.
Oil fired central heating boiler
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.