- A beautifully presented semi detached Bungalow in a popular residential area enjoying a quiet cul de sac position
- Lounge with feature cast iron fireplace
- Excellent fitted kitchen
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Driveway with ample parking and spacious south facing rear garden
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Early viewing highly recommended
Upvc double glazed front door to:
Solid wood strip flooring. Cloaks cupboard. Hotpress copper cylinder tank.
LOUNGE: 17' 9" X 11' 8" (5.41m X 3.56m)
Feature antique style cast iron fireplace. Solid wood flooring.
KITCHEN: 13' 8" X 9' 10" (4.17m X 3.00m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level walnut units. Tiled upstands. BUilt in dishwasher, Plumbed for washing machine. Beko built in low level oven and four ring ceramic touch hob. Stainless steel cooker hood. Under unit lighting. Upvc door to garden.
Contemporary white suite comprising 'P' shaped panelled bath with Mira shower fitting, shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Underunit lighting.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 10" X 9' 11" (4.51m X 3.02m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 8" X 9' 2" (4.17m X 2.79m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 2" X 6' 9" (3.09m X 2.06m)
Driveway with ample parking and garage space. Front garden in lawn with flowerbeds.
South facing rear garden in lawn with paved sun patio. Upvc oil tank
Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.